Tuesday, January 8, 2013

SUPERGIRL AND POWERGIRL, 2013 SAN DIEGO COSPLAY AND POSTERS!

Another year has rolled back into the annals of time, and a new year is upon us. So what does that mean? Time for NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS! - which you'll probably break before valentines day LOL.
Anyway, I plan to keep right on rolling this year; and that means I'll be bringing you more phenomenal artwork, sexy cosplay pics, cool cars and other stuff that guys love.
Also, I would like to thank all the loyal fans that have been supporting my 8 sci fi ebooks over on Amazon. You guys are the reason why I keep doing this; and as long as you keep reading, I'll keep writing.

All right, today I'll present a new poster of Supergirl, aka Kara Zor-El from planet Krypton. About 20 months ago, DC Comics unveiled their array of New 52 comics, which included a host of redesigned costumes by the legendary artist Jim Lee. And the Supergirl costume that Jim created did stir up a whole lot of controversy [I wrote a past article about that over Here]. And in the opinion of some fans, Kara looked like she had inherited a damn super-stripper's costume.
Not that I really care about what the masses think, but I honestly did rather agree with that general opinion.

Anyway, Power Girl also got a costume makeover amidst the New 52, and that outfit was so repulsively horrendous that I've never bothered to post it in this blog - after all, I've got standards that I've got to maintain around here, damn it!
Therefore, I opted to present Cosplay pics of the classic PowerGirl costume, the one that the millions of fanboys grew to love over the past decades. Apparently the top guys at DC Comics don't realize that it's never wise to mess with a classic.... and one of the proofs of that is the fact that fangirls still dress up as the classic Power Girl at the San Diego Comic Con, as well as at other conventions.



Not too sure who drew the Supergirl pic in the middle, the one with the striking hourglass figure. But the last two cosplay pics are by multim_in_parvo and srsrazzmatazz, over at DeviantArt.com.
Stay tuned for more cool stuff & Don't forget to give this article a thumbs up!


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]