Monday, May 5, 2014

UPDATE ON DSNG BOOK 12 FROM MR. DSNG!

All right guys, sometimes we make our plans with set dates in our minds... and then life throws a freakin' monkey wrench at you that gets in the pistons and messes up everything. You know how it is...
So I'll get to the point. I had planned a brief 350-pager as DSNG Book 12, which would help me tie up a few loose ends in the story line, so that I can start afresh with another 12 Books.
But alas, what was slated to be 350 pages turned into a 800 pager.... Oh lawdy, lawd....

Therefore, I had to drastically alter my plans for the end-of-April release, so that I could either tidy up this Book 12, or just break it up into two new books, since that's just too freakin' long in my opinion.

Most of the DSNG fans know that the Mature stories that I write are full of action, drama, comedy and romance, so I don't fill up my books with pointless fluffy stuff  [as some authors do].
And while writing the latest Book 12, I was getting inspired; hence I kept writing.

My books usually range from 400 to 650 pages in MS Word, double spaced. And some books tip over the 700 mark, like DSNG Book 11 - which was about 750 pages long. And the Amazon Kindle gatekeepers were glad to charge me a delivery fee for my large uploaded book file, since there were also some additional character pictures included at the end of the book :)

Anyway, the latest action-packed adventure is being reviewed and that takes time. Hopefully, by the end of May 2014, all the reviews will be done; so stay tuned for more unpredictable stories involving Prince Azzar and his associates!!
AND HAIL HYDRA!!! GODDAMN IT!!!  :)



.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]