Monday, November 20, 2017

CUSTOM DESTRO - JAMES MCCULLEN, COBRA AGENT [MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE] BY DSNG!

Here is my Custom Destro, the Cobra Death Dealer / Arms Smuggler, who founded the sinister M.A.R.S. corporation. It took a while to make this one.

I utilized Marvel Legends Tombstone as the dark-colored base, and I added the head from Draxx, before modifying it and adding putty for the metallic plates on his face.
The body armor, gauntlets, boots, etc, were all fully sculpted. His weapons were heavily customized as well. And rather than given him a regular WWE Mattel briefcase that can hosts some handguns, I decided to give him a handheld boxed-mini-gun, which is held like a briefcase. And that mini-gun has a sword holstered to it, placed on the inner side. There is an extra sword fastened upon his back and an extra dagger as well, behind his belt.

His left arm and his left hand are from a HHH basic series toy, while his right arm was standard from Tombstone, and the clawed open fist on his right hand came from Draxx. Both of his gun-holsters and thigh straps were custom-made. And the customized heavy machinegun held upon his back is fastened in place via a magnet. His left gauntlet has three sculpted heat-seeking mini-missiles, which are glued in place.

Additionally, I gave him a removable phantom mask, obtained from a WWE Elite Warlord figure. Tamiya paints were used to color him, along with two shades of red. I have a habit of loading up my Joes… so my Destro has five guns [including the machinegun and briefcase], two swords, and one dagger. I couldn’t add more than that, without blocking out his gut / his chest design.

No Cobra stickers on him… the design speaks for itself. And I had to include his sexy lady, the Baroness. I also posted the full gallery of the Baroness HERE in my DSNG Blog gallery, and over at Figure Realm.

   

   

   

    

  


   


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]